Monday, October 17, 2011

Foodie Find: Epicurious App

I'm always looking for new recipes--oftentimes it seems that the hubs and I get in a rut of what food we make on a regular basis. We're often on the go, so I need something that is quick and easy to access away from the computer. That's where the Epicurious app comes in handy. 

I love everything about this app--it's easy to navigate, has multiple search functionalities and you can even browse by seasonal  categories. Most recently, I had to make a birthday treat for work and was able to look through the "Fall Desserts" category and find something delicious and easy to make. Another plus on this app is the ability to add any recipe to your "Favorites" category or make a shopping list for the grocery store. 

If you haven't already done so, download the Epicurious app here for your mobile or tablet device. 

On the subject of apps, do you have a favorite to share? I'd love to hear what apps you're using that you couldn't live without!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the epicurious app! Ive used it to search for an ingredient I'm looking to cook with... Awesome! The food network has a fun app too. Don't use many others in terms of food apps.

Non food: twitter, IM+, google plus, pinterest, Wordpress, lots of games. :) Love my iPhone!

Post a Comment